We are looking for an experienced and resourceful Customer Operations Manager, committed to creating a best-in-class experience for Voltera’s portfolio of customers. This role will own the entirety of the post-sale customer experience, requiring significant internal and external coordination and collaboration to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, supportive, process oriented, and passionate about relationship management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the full post-sale customer journey for a diverse book of business, including onboarding, implementation, training, ongoing support, and growth.
- Serve as the primary voice of the customer within Voltera.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer business challenges and goals, aligning Voltera’s features and benefits to address these needs effectively.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders, leading project activities and timelines, overseeing the advancement of key milestones, and ensuring the successful delivery of a Voltera site.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Construction, Operations, and Product) to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Continuously iterate on Voltera’s Customer Operations strategy, processes, and foundation to serve both existing and future customers.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Operations/Success or customer-facing roles.
- Experience creating a great customer experience with standardized processes for large accounts.
- Ability to execute on customer operations strategies and tools (including reporting, quarterly reviews, playbooks, etc.).
- Extremely well-organized and adept at prioritizing multiple work streams, projects, and priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an emphasis on cross functional program management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively present to all parties – from front-line employees to senior leadership.
- Experience with B2B products involving construction/deployment.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Experience in the following industries: EV/EVSE, Solar, Wind, Energy Storage, Construction, or Real Estate.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.
Compensation ($100,000 - $135,000): Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. Our total compensation package includes the base salary and competitive benefits.